- The last project from my time doing my MS (data collected Summer 2004) got accepted for publication this week! Yippee! It was a long struggle with horrible reviews along the way and 3 (I think, can't remember...maybe only 2) submissions.
- I am supposed to defend 2 weeks from today.
- 2 freakin' weeks!
- I am going to try on my defense outfit today. If it doesn't fit, I am buying this.
- It might not fit. I have given up time to workout and have instead focused my stress relief efforts on eating lots of cheese and ice cream. And cookies. And breakfast sandwiches.
- Have an appointment on Wednesday to give a draft to the dean. The committee needs it by next Friday or sooner. I am really appreciating that they are honest about the fact that they won't read it till right before the defense anyway.
- I'm trying to finish the 3rd chapter still....am planning on sending everything but the discussion to my advisor today.
- If I get that far, I am going to a dinner at my advisor's house for an invited speaker/ ex-student. Free food is a good motivator...must get back to work now...
Blueberry lime cornmeal crumble
2 weeks ago