2.07.2009

And I Remember Every Kiss

I love the music memes. I wasn't called out, but share a lot of music with Cath. Her style of tagging works for me so consider yourself tagged if you have any of these songs in your music library!

RULES:
a) Put your MP3 player, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle
b) For each question (capitalised), press the next button to get your answer.
c) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
d) Tag at least 5 people
e) Everyone tagged has to do the same thing (no they don't, actually)
f) Have Fun! (Step f is not required)

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
The Sound of Fear (Eels)
Ummmm...no one would ever say that exact phrase ever.

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Simple Things (Belle & Sebastian)
I like that one

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Souvenirs (Architecture in Helsinki)
Presents are nice but wouldn't determine my liking someone

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Don't Let me Down (Beatles)
I have a lot to do today but it's 1:45 pm and I am still in my pj's

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Everybody's Talking at Me (Harry Nilsson, although it really comes up at Track 11 on a mix)
Are those everybody's students?

6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Punch and Judy (Elliott Smith)
Not into punching and don't know anyone named Judy but that isn't really what the song is about

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
In My Place (Coldplay)
I move around a lot so am usually in a different place

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I Was Meant for the Stage (The Decemberists)
Possibly when I was younger. I still like an audience...

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Slow Down (Bowerbirds)
I do have a lead foot

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Time After Time (cover from Napoleon Dynamite soundtrack by Sparkle Horse)
So, 4 o clock?

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Let's Pretend We're Bunny Rabbits (Magnetic Fields)
We're clear that the Grackle is my best friend right? 

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Prisstina (Sleater Kinney)
'She will go to the head of the class
And all you boys need to get a late pass
'Cause she'll leave those dull lads behind
Yeah that girl is ahead of her time'

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Nachtwort (Albert Magelsdorff)
I don't speak German but I don't think that works really...

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Sail to the Moon (Brush the Cobwebs Out of the Sky) Radiohead
Sounds like a lovely idea

15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Crush in the Ghetto (Jolie Holland)
Nope, didn't happen.

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Tears of Joy (Robert Randolf and the Family Band)
Let's hope not! iTunes is cruel.

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Now Mary (White Stripes)
?????

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Earthquake Weather (Beck)
Sounds like something we should all be afraid of

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Six White Horses (Johnny Cash)
Cryptic because it is a secret!

20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
My Tiger My Heart (Boy Least Likely To)
I don't have to want them- Grackle and our tiny tigers are currently with me in Postdoc City!

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Bees (Animal Collective)
They are all really busy...

22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
And I Remember Every Kiss (Jens Lekman)

No comments: