8.25.2008

Songs meme

I never got tagged for this one but couldn't resist after LuckyBuzz just posted it recently...

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Tag seven others to see what they’re listening to.

1. Death to Los Campesinos, Los Campesinos
2. Plasticities, Andrew Bird (ok, the whole 'Armchair Apocrypha' album)
3. Walcott, Vampire Weekend
4. The Sound of Settling, Death Cab for Cutie
5. I Would Hurt a Fly, Built to Spill
6. St. Augustine, Band of Horses
7. Fleet Foxes new album. I don't know any track names because The Grackle makes me listen to it in the car basically everyday.

I'm not tagging but feel free to do/re-do this one if you want!

No comments: