3.06.2009

Perks

I drove home to the husband and pets tonight. I'm surfing blogs and finishing a beer before collapsing into the most comfortable bed ever*.

I love being home so I can catch the Grackle when he does things like Google "What is your freaking problem, Facebook?" and follows it up by clicking on "Monkeys ride giant rodents." ** He says...."if monkeys can ride giant rodents, why can't we all be happy?"
He knows I'm blogging this and just made a Grackle sound.  
Ahhhhh.....happiness.......







* seriously, my bed in Postdoc City stinks. It is small and not soft. Home bed is a king with a pillowtop. 
** it is worth watching just for the music.

5 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

I always have trouble sleeping in a bed that is not my own!

Mad Hatter said...

That sounds awesome. Enjoy your time at home!

Unbalanced Reaction said...

Nice! Sounds like a lovely time.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look on the page.

Mom

Albatross said...

SS- That is the problem. This one is my own...just was my bed since I was about 8!

MH & UB- Thanks! We had a fabulous day and even got outside for a few hours.

Mom- Thanks, I thought it was time to get things a bit more colorful around here =)