9.07.2008

Let the games begin!

I know some of you out there are ready for football season!! The Grackle and I are big fans of our hometown teams from the Windy City so you know we will be cheering on the worst QB the NFL has ever seen tonight against one of the leagues best*.

This year marks my first foray into fantasy football though. I ended up with a terrible team after the draft. It was laughable, but after adding a few long shots and a few new guys, I'm just hoping for the best. So far, I'm losing but most of my guys haven't played yet...

Hope you are all having a great Sunday!!








* At least the Cubs haven't blown it yet!

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

I have been asked to play fantasy football in the past. I just don't have the time.

It could be worse...you could be a Miami Dolphins fan!

Albatross said...

Ha! Totally true!!! At least Ricky Williams looks good this year- although I am a UT fan so am biased towards him.

Plus, ummmmm, we totally won!!!